Home > Pictures > Places of Worship > Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
Click image to see full size version
Click to view full size image
01_2HS010_0_1
On the right stands Pat Mackrill on the day he married Betty Atkins in March 1958. He and his best man are outside the Wesleyan Methodist Chapel in the High Street. The chapel, which was built in 1837-8, was specially licensed for this marriage which was the first and only one held there. The front of the building was subsequently extended and it became a shop.

From Jane Mackenzie
UPL_16PE020_20.jpg UPL_16PE020_20~0.jpg 01_2HS010_0_1.jpg 01_2HS010_0_1_1.jpg 01_2HS010_0_2.jpg