Home > Pictures > Public Houses > The White Hart
Click image to see full size version
Click to view full size image
06_1LR001_02
The White Hart c.1890 - This is Overton's oldest inn, dating from 1442. It was used as a Magistrate's Court until 1895. The view shows London Road (sometimes called East Street) looking up Overton Hill

From The White Hart
UPL_06_1LR001_02.jpg UPL_06_1LR001_03.jpg UPL_06_1LR001_04.jpg UPL_06_1LR001_05.jpg UPL_06_1LR001_06.jpg