Home > Pictures > Overton Streets and Buildings > Bridge Street - 1920s Development
Click image to see full size version
Click to view full size image
The house on the right of the photo is no. On the right of the photo is 23 Bridge Street taken c.1925. The boys are standing in the back garden of the thatched cottage which was their home and used to stand between no.23 and the river. L to R: Mrs Phillimore in the background, Fred, Ernie (who fell off a cart at Foxdown and died aged 7), next is Tom and in front is Peter. The cottege was demolished in the 1930's and the family moved to "China Town"

Photo from Viv Brown
2014_02_The_Manor_of_Overton001W.jpg 05_2BSCT_012.jpg 05_2BSCT_005_1.jpg 05_2BSCT_003_6.jpg 05_2BSCT_003_5.JPG