Home > Pictures > Public Houses > The White Hart
Click image to see full size version
Click to view full size image
06_1LR101_14
View up Overton Hill c.1935. Note the open countryside to the right of the hill, a garage has opened next to the White Hart, and Midland Bank has taken the premises on the right of the picture.

From Brian Burgess
UPL_06_1LR101_17_1.jpg UPL_06_1LR101_16.jpg UPL_06_1LR101_14.jpg UPL_06_1LR101_12.jpg UPL_06_1LR101_10.jpg